The Skills4EOSC Consortium is open to collaborating with experts, institutions and other projects who are interested to establish close cooperation on specific topics/activities.
A framework for collaboration is available on Zenodo
though it is not mandatory.
Why cooperating with this project?
- To collaborate with a community operating in the broader ecosystem of EOSC and other Open Science initiatives. bringing together institutional, national and regional Competence Centres on Open Science, FAIR Research Data Management and EOSC, e-Infrastructures, major European inter-disciplinary universities and Research Performing Organisations, thematic Research Infrastructures, funding and programming agencies, and experts on different topics such as Social Science and Humanities, Responsible Research and Innovation and Ethical Legal and Social Issues.
- To participate in conferences, international workshops, training seminars and project meetings organised by Skills4EOSC.
- To have access to the Skills4EOSC technical reports and other materials produced by the Skills4EOSC participants in the frame of the scope of the Action whenever they are classified as open or public.
- To make use of the Skills4EOSC outcomes for testing and adoption and eventually receive support.
- To participate in the Skills4EOSC Work Packages.